10 Things You Must Know About Wiredcore Drawings
Wiredcore is a style of drawing that involves using thin lines, curves, and shapes to create abstract or surreal images. It is inspired by the aesthetics of wires, cables, circuits, and technology. Wiredcore drawings can be simple or complex, monochrome or colorful, realistic or fantastical. In this article, we will share 10 things you must know about wiredcore drawings, such as their history, characteristics, techniques, and examples.
1. Wiredcore is a relatively new style of drawing
Wiredcore is a relatively new style of drawing that emerged in the late 2010s and early 2020s. It is influenced by various sources, such as cyberpunk, glitch art, vaporwave, and geometric art. Wiredcore artists use digital or traditional tools to create their drawings, such as pens, pencils, markers, brushes, software, or apps. Wiredcore is not a fixed or rigid style, but rather a flexible and experimental one that allows for creativity and expression.
2. Wiredcore is based on the concept of wireframing
Wiredcore is based on the concept of wireframing, which is a technique used in web design and graphic design to create a skeletal outline of a layout or structure. Wireframing helps to visualize the basic elements and functions of a design without focusing on the details or aesthetics. Wiredcore artists use wireframing as a way to create abstract or surreal images that challenge the perception and interpretation of the viewer. Wiredcore drawings can represent objects, scenes, characters, emotions, or concepts.
3. Wiredcore uses thin lines, curves, and shapes to create forms and patterns
Wiredcore uses thin lines, curves, and shapes to create forms and patterns that resemble wires, cables, circuits, or networks. These forms and patterns can be simple or complex, regular or irregular, symmetrical or asymmetrical. They can also vary in size, direction, density, and thickness. Wiredcore artists use these forms and patterns to create contrast, movement, depth, and dimension in their drawings.
4. Wiredcore can be monochrome or colorful
Wiredcore can be monochrome or colorful depending on the preference and intention of the artist. Monochrome wiredcore drawings use only one color or shades of one color to create a minimalist and elegant effect. Colorful wiredcore drawings use multiple colors or gradients to create a vibrant and dynamic effect. Wiredcore artists can also use different color schemes to convey different moods or meanings in their drawings.
5. Wiredcore can be realistic or fantastical
Wiredcore can be realistic or fantastical depending on the subject and style of the artist. Realistic wiredcore drawings use wireframing to depict realistic objects or scenes with accuracy and detail. Fantastical wiredcore drawings use wireframing to depict imaginary or surreal objects or scenes with creativity and imagination. Wiredcore artists can also combine realistic and fantastical elements to create hybrid or mixed-media drawings.
6. Wiredcore can be influenced by other styles of drawing
Wiredcore can be influenced by other styles of drawing that share some similarities or characteristics with it. For example,
- Cyberpunk: A genre of science fiction that depicts dystopian futures where technology dominates society and culture.
- Glitch art: A style of art that uses digital errors or malfunctions to create aesthetic effects.
- Vaporwave: A genre of music and art that uses retro-futuristic imagery and sounds to evoke nostalgia and irony.
- Geometric art: A style of art that uses geometric shapes and forms to create abstract or minimalist compositions.
7. Wiredcore can be used for different purposes and contexts
Wiredcore can be used for different purposes and contexts depending on the goal and message of the artist. For example,
- Art: Wiredcore can be used as a form of artistic expression that showcases the skill and creativity of the artist.
- Design: Wiredcore can be used as a form of graphic design that communicates information or ideas in a visual way.
- Education: Wiredcore can be used as a form of educational tool that teaches concepts or skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Entertainment: Wiredcore can be used as a form of entertainment that provides enjoyment or amusement for the audience.
8. Wiredcore requires practice and patience
Wiredcore requires practice and patience to master as it involves drawing thin lines, curves, and shapes with precision and consistency. It also requires planning and experimentation to create forms and patterns with balance and harmony. Wiredcore artists need to have a good sense of space, proportion, perspective, and composition to create effective wiredcore drawings.
9. Wiredcore can be inspired by various sources and references
Wiredcore can be inspired by various sources and references that relate to the theme or concept of the drawing. For example,
- Technology: Wiredcore can be inspired by technology, such as computers, smartphones, gadgets, or machines.
- Nature: Wiredcore can be inspired by nature, such as plants, animals, landscapes, or weather.
- Culture: Wiredcore can be inspired by culture, such as music, movies, games, or books.
- Emotion: Wiredcore can be inspired by emotion, such as happiness, sadness, anger, or fear.
10. Wiredcore can be fun and rewarding
Wiredcore can be fun and rewarding as it allows the artist to express themselves in a unique and original way. It also allows the artist to challenge themselves and improve their skills and abilities. Wiredcore can also provide the artist with satisfaction and fulfillment when they complete their drawings and share them with others.
These are 10 things you must know about wiredcore drawings. We hope this article has given you some insight and inspiration into this style of drawing. If you are interested in trying out wiredcore drawings, you can start by following some tutorials or examples online, or by creating your own wiredcore drawings using your imagination and creativity. Have fun and enjoy wiredcore!