Easy Bee and Flowers Drawing with Markers for Beginners to Try
What Alice brings to you today is, Bee simple strokes marker pen tutorial.
Step 1: Draw a sketch
First draw a sketch with an automatic lead (you can also use a pencil if you have a pencil. When hooking the line with needle pen No. 5, you must shake your hands, and quickly finish the hook by holding the fairy energy.
Step 2: Bee coloring
1) Face, Arms, Legs: Use Y16 as a primer, and Y35 on all dark sides of the complexion (the dark side is to add volume)
2) Tentacles: use Y25 as the base, R39 on the dark side, and leave the highlights manually, but you can’t leave them on the highlight pen arrangement in the later stage.
3) Wings and feet: use Y3 as the base, Y4 for the intermediate color, and Y5 for the dark side
4) Body: base with VB78 and dark side with V67
5) Tongue: RV57 for the base color, RV58 for the dark side
Step 3: Kettle and sun coloring
Coloring the kettle: use cg1 to paint the base color, and cg3 to paint the dark color
Sun: Red: Prime with R39, dark side with R42 Yellow light: Prime with: Y3, dark side with Y4
Step 4: Flowers coloring
Pink flower: use RV56 to paint the base color, RV57 to paint the middle color, RV58 to paint the dark side, and use the fiber pen to draw the lines in gold and red, and a cute little flower will come out
Purple flower: Use VB78 as the base, V65 on the dark side, and remember to leave a highlight when you knock on the blackboard.
Blue flower: use B98 as the base, B99 for the intermediate color, B100 for the dark side, and a blue pattern with a fiber pen. The textures can be painted differently, arranged according to preferences
Step 5: Coloring the details
Light green leaves: base with G134, and apply dark side with G135
Dark leaves: use BG118 as the base and BG112 as the dark side
Finally, we are painting the background with BG109, pay attention to the position of the clouds.
Okay, so we have finished a great painting~
Draw your wonderful!