Sketchbook, 200gsm, 8.5"×5.5", 60 Sheets
Bring your creative ideas to life with this 8.5" x 5.5" cardboard cover sketchbook. This book contains 60 blank sheets that are perfect for a variety of dry media like drawing pencils, pastels, charcoal, gel ink pens, colored pencils, and more. Easily erase, revise, and layer your media without having to worry about the paper getting torn, as the fine-tooth 120 lb sheets are durable and able to handle whatever technique you’d like to use.
The pages are acid-free, so your designs will stay fresh and vibrant over time. Each sheet is also perforated and can be easily removed from your sketchbook whenever you’re ready to display your work. The flexible spiral binding allows you to rotate your pages all the way back so that you can either create on a flat two-page spread or work on a single page at a time. You’ll always have a premium sketchbook in hand every time inspiration arrives.
Looking for a sketchbook made for colored pencils? Look no further! Our premium sketchbook is optimal for colored pencils thanks to the fine-tooth surface of our sheets.
- Versatile - These medium weight sheets are suitable for a variety of dry media as well as light washes of wet media.
- Acid-Free - Each sheet is totally free of acid, meaning your colors won’t deteriorate over time.
- Spiral-Bound - This art pad comes bound with a twin wire loop binding for easy page turning.
- Micro-Perforated - The perforations on each page allow you to easily tear out true-to-size sheets.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If your product does not perform to your expectations, simply request a refund or replacement