Watercolor Paper, 9x12 Inch, 32 Sheets
Enjoy developing eye-catching watercolor creations with this convenient 9x12 in Watercolor Pad. With the thick 140 lb (300gsm) paper, you’ll have the best surface for watercolors, gouache, acrylics, ink, and brush pens. You won’t have to worry about this heavyweight paper buckling, warping, or bleeding through. It’s also the ideal thickness for mixed-media designs as well as drawings made with graphite pencils, colored pencils, and charcoal. The paper is cold-pressed, giving it a slight texture that holds paint well and gives your colors a more dynamic application.
Each high-quality pad is spiral-bound, allowing you to flip through your pages easily and comfortably work on one sheet at a time. When you are ready to showcase your work, each perforated sheet easily detaches from the pad. You can be confident that your colorful artwork will stay looking fresh, as the acid-free paper ensures your work will stay as vibrant as the day you created it, with no fading or yellowing over time.
- Dual-sided: Each thick, durable sheet of paper comes with a smooth side as well as a textured side, allowing for flexibility in your creation.
- Versatile: Optimized for both wet and dry media, you can create with any medium of your choice.
- Acid-free: This paper won't let colors fade. It quickly absorbs water, keeping your paints looking as vibrant as ever with no bleed through.
- Premium Paper : ArtBeek watercolor paper is thicker & heavier (140 lb./300gsm), so it can stand up to multiple washes without warping or bleeding through.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: If your product does not perform to your expectations, simply request a refund or replacement.